The Drum Arms is our pop-up pub. We open our doors around the corner from the big tentpole events around the globe to bring you the information you really want to hear, and probably won't hear anywhere else!
We'll be cutting through the noise of SXSW at San Jac Saloon, a mere five-minute walk from the Austin Convention Center on Sixth Street. Last year, over 6,000 people registered to attend The Drum Arms globally, and here's why you should too:
• You will hear genuinely interesting content that has been pulled together by our editorial team. It's the type of content you actually want to hear.
• The sessions are intimate and interactive, meaning you can ask questions if something sparks your interest.
• It's a great location to meet fellow industry colleagues (and The Drum team), so catch up with old friends or meet new ones.
• It's one of the occasions where you can see our fantastic drummers.
• It's FREE, so no need to get budget sign off.
THE DRUM ARMS
Want to take a breather from the chaos of SXSW and experience something a little different?
The Drum invites you to come to our very own pop-up pub The Drum Arms.
We are hosting a ton of events including interactive panel sessions, trivia, pub lunches and debates - as well as good old-fashioned drinking sessions for some quality networking.
AT YOUR PLACE
We can host events at our partner locations around Austin.
You can expect each one to be as unique as their setting, with a senior member from The Drum chairing the event to get some insightful discussions going. It's definitely worth signing up to one of these to make sure you go back to the office having made the most of your time in Austin.
REGISTER FOR MORE INFORMATION
Unsurprisingly our events do book up fast. If you don't want to miss out, join our mailing list to get the latest news before everyone else.
Once on the mailing list, you will need to sign up for each of the individual events you'd like to attend.
Partner with us
The Drum Arms may be fun. But its serious mission is to help ensure partners do not need to rely on luck to get a return on their marketing investment.
Join us as we host an array of leading businesses and brands over a series of stimulating and topical talks.
The Drum will host the two-day program of creative inspiration at our very own pop-up pub, The Drum Arms, as well as opportunities at your own location.